Sunday, March 25, 2007

Have I Been Missing Your Posts?

I'm pretty sure my blog reader Bloglines unsubscribed me from some blogs during The Great Blogger Upgrade of 2007. A couple of times now I've thought to myself, "You know, I haven't read anything from [Ezzie|DovBear|etc.] for quite a while, now. What's up with that?" Only to check their sites and see they've been posting all along.

So if I used to be a regular commenter on your blog and I've been MIA lately, please let me know. :-) I read way too many blogs to keep track of without a blog reader.

3 comments:

Ezzie said...

Heh. You rarely comment, though I was surprised you didn't on a couple of posts recently.

Get Firefox and get Sage - I'm telling you, you'll love it. :) (Do a search for "Why Firefox Rocks" on my blog if you need help - I think it's in #3.)

Jewish Atheist said...

Yeah, I found a couple today I would have commented on if I found them earlier. :-) I've been using firefox forever, but I'll have to really be convinced to switch blogreaders, considering how familiar I am with bloglines.

Ezzie said...

At least one friend who switched from Bloglines found it much easier to use Sage. Try it, you'll like it. :)