Monday, April 10, 2006

A-Z Meme

From Chana.

Accent: No particular accent, but I sometimes get pegged as Jewish when I talk. Someone once said I sound like Jon Stewart, which I took as an enormous compliment. :-)

Booze: Yes, please. Beer: Sam Adams, Anchor Steam, anything fancy, micro-, or foreign except for Guinness. (Yes, I'm a liberal elitist. I don't drink Pabst Blue Ribbon or Bud Lite. Not that I'd turn them down, but if I have a choice. And a few bucks.) Wine: I like a good (i.e. > $5) cabernet sauvignon. Sauvignon blanc if I'm looking for a white. Hard stuff: scotch, rocks. Girly drink: Cape cod.

Chore I hate: Clothes shopping. I try to do as much as I can online now.

Dogs/cats: Cats.

Essential Electronics: Computer. Air conditioner. Ipod. Access to movie theater or tv/dvd.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: eh.

Gold and silver: eh.


Insomnia: If I'm really upset. Then I decide I'll think about it the next day at a certain time and it often gets better.

Job Title: Computer programmer/software engineer/codemonkey.

Kids: 0. THAT I KNOW OF. HAHAHAHAHAH. No, actually, 0.

Living Arrangements: Apt.

Most Admired Trait: Easygoing.

Number of Sexual Partners: Define "sexual." (Yes, I'm a Democrat. But when you grow up religious, there are all sorts of rules and rationalizations for sexual behavior.) Let's say half a dozen.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Luckily, none.

Phobia: I cannot handle that puff-of-air test at the eye doctor.

Religion: See blog.

Siblings: XXXXXXXXX (Not a roman numeral.)

Time I usually wake up: As late as I can.

Unusual Talent: I'm very good at ordering from menus. People are always jealous when the food comes.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: I'll eat pretty much anything as long as it's not a brain or tongue or something.

Worst Habit: Procrastination.

X-Rays: I've got some nice ones of my teeth if you're interested.

Yummy Foods I Make: Various chicken/fish stuff. Eggs.

Zodiac Sign: Skeptic. Haha, Libra, if you want to know. But you'd be foolish if you did. ;-)

I tag Sadie Lou, cyberkitten, and dbackdad.


dbackdad said...

Don't like Guinness? That's un-American ... err, I mean un-Irish.

Thanks for the tag. I'll start working on it immediately.

Chana said...

First, thanks!

Second, what puff-of-air test? I'm confused.

Jewish Atheist said...

I think it's for glaucoma. Basically, you're supposed to sit there and NOT BLINK while they basically shoot a rubber band at your eyeball. (That's what it feels like, anyway. It's actually a puff of air, hence my technical name for it, the puff of air test.)

Sadie Lou said...

Oh great. My hubby is taking the computer tomorrow.
I'll take you up on your tag Tues. night or the next day...
I love learning about you because you're pretty much mum about this stuff--not that this quiz was DEEPLY insightful or anything...

CyberKitten said...

I don't normally 'do' memes...... But I'll see what I can do.....

rezasantorini said...

Big medical breakthrough. New test doesn't have a puff of air.

Try it. You'll like it.