Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Atheist Testimony, Free Verse Style

I Am An Atheist

A presentation given to the Key West Unitarian-Universalist fellowship. It is a 20 minute reading in verse and the title should be self explanatory. While it may offend some, many people find it entertaining and informative. I hope you are among them. I am available to do this presentation and others to be found through my home page. For more of these, go to http://alseye.com I would appreciate your comments.
presenter: Al Brenner


(via IIDB)

3 comments:

B. Spinoza said...

did you see this ebay auction ?

snaars said...

No one commented on this?!

I watched it and thought it was great! Thanks for the link.

Jewish Atheist said...

I did, baruch. Too funny.

Thanks, snaars. I was hoping to get more of a response. :)